DesiGirl's Network Home | About Me |



Catwalk Mishaps

The things you learn during your daily web trawl! I was just going through my daily fix of blogs when I came to know of this arresting fact: Miss USA took a toss down slippery catwalk as she sashayed down it, during the Miss Universe pageant. After the first couple of sniggers, watching the clip on YouTube, I decided to go a step further and see if I can come up with a few more.

I needn't have worried my pretty head about it - the following came in the mix automatically!

First, catch the Little Miss Humpty Dumpty in action:



At least she recovered well!

Next bit of ha ha comes when a Miss Universe contestant's outfit comes apart:



As if to prove that this isn't a one-off and strictly pageants only, here's what happens when a model wears columns of material held together by string, instead of clothes:

Posted by DesiGirl 5:08 pm  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow, it must have been awful to be Miss America. But that dumb strips of cloth held by strings phenomemon is sweeping the world. I saw Jodie Marsh dressed in duct tape, waiting to get married. Ew. My eyes are still to recover.
    DesiGirl said...
    Ahhh Jodie Marsh - gives a new meaning to the word 'desperate'. She takes it to a whole higher plane. On one memorable occasion, she wore an 'outfit' made entirely of sweeties. Beat that!
    Anonymous said...
    hehehe very funny...

    any more such FUNNY ones??? :P

Post a Comment



Create a Link